MODOMOTO was the first company to offer a ‘Curated Shopping Service’ in Germany. From its conception in 2011 our team has grown to more than 250 employees, who work every day with commitment and passion to revolutionise the men's fashion market. In 2016, we merged with the Dutch company ‘The Cloakroom’ and now service 300.000 customers in seven different countries throughout Europe. Despite our stellar growth, we have retained that "small company feel" and provide an attractive and friendly environment where our staff enjoy working. We are the personal advisor and companion on every gentleman's journey to a more fashionable and active lifestyle. With the help of our stylish and bespoke outfits, we aim to remove the "stress of shopping" from men's vocabularies forever.
Are you interested in gaining skills in strategic and conceptual planning? Do you quickly understand processes and seek new ways to optimise them? You would like to work on a product, which makes the lives of many men easier? Then, we have the right position for you!
What you can expect:
- Be involved in the development and improvement of new concepts and features. From product strategy to design and UX, you’ll be working on feature development on a daily basis
- Act as a partner between IT, Business Development, Marketing and other stakeholders to ensure that deliverables are understood, projects and features prioritised and successfully delivered
- Create product requirements using user-centered, experience-driven specification methodologies such as wireframes, Flows, User Stories und KPIs
- Test and provide feedback on all website and mobile app changes in the product
- Gather feedback including market analysis, competitive benchmarking, identification of partner and consumer needs
- You are studying a degree in informatics, business information management, economics or comparable studies
- Strong interest in Product & Project Management and ideally experience in working in cross functional teams
- You have a good understanding of technologies with an attention to detail to provide the best possible user experience
- You are results-oriented, have analytical skills, and take on your own initiatives and strive to deliver independently on your responsibilities
- You have a data driven mindset and love to prove your assumptions with numbers
- Good communications skills which helps you relay your concepts clearly and in an easily understood manner to stakeholders
- You are fluent in English and have good German speaking skills
- Being a fast learner, having an independent, structured work ethic as well as a good dose of humor complete your profile!
Why the Curated Shopping Group?
You can expect challenging tasks, a very attractive workplace in the heart of Berlin and a dynamic, highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and a lot of options.
Have we peaked your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Natalia Stachowiak.