We are looking for data driven candidates, who want to learn and like to be challenged, to work with us as a Junior SEO Manager DACH.
We are looking for a top performing working student to support our SEO efforts in the DACH market.
About the job
- Together with the SEO team you will be responsible for implementing our offsite strategy
- Regular keyword research and analysis to constantly improve onpage-performances
- Planning and implementation of content marketing campaigns
- Building up, monitoring and extend a network of journalists and influencers
- Creating and monitoring of newsletter campaigns
- Use marketing tools to track performance and provide reports
Who we’re looking for
- Some experience in the field of SEO (PR or Online Marketing) is a plus, but not required
- Ongoing studies in marketing or similar
- You are a great communicator with great negotiation skills
- You are detail-oriented and have an analytical mindset
- Great team player with the motivation to learn
- You feel confident using MS Excel
- You gained first experience using SEO tools or willing to learn
- Native German speaker and fluent English
What we offer
- You will work in an international team with flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- You can have a real impact on TradeMachine’s success every day
- A lot of room for fun, creativity, ideas and improvements
- Atmosphere of constant learning and possibility to become an expert
- A culture of embracing mistakes to learn from
- Unique chance to gain experience in the field of online marketing and start off your career
You think you’re the right Working Student for us?
Then please send us your application via email by stating your earliest start date and your salary expectations to: email@example.com. This position is available immediately. We are looking forward to meeting you!