Are you a strategic thinking personality, have a high affinity towards data and you love programming? Then support our team as our new:
Working Student Data Analytics (m/f)
plista is a pioneer when it comes to innovative solutions for targeted digital advertising and content distribution in editorial environments. With its data-driven platform, the Berlin based company has been successfully bringing advertisers and media together since 2008. With its proprietary real-time Recommendation Technology, plista is able to deliver both content and advertising that matches users’ individual interests across all channels and devices. Publishers benefit from longer user visit duration, increased traffic and the additional monetization of their digital products. By using plista’s native ad formats, advertisers are able to address users seamlessly and efficiently throughout the entire customer journey. plista employs over 185 people and offers its solutions on four continents.
In order to support our team, we are looking for a dedicated and motivated working student (m / f) in the area of “Data Analytics”. In this function, you are responsible for the development of various business intelligence (BI), analysis and reports. In addition, you will gain insights into the dynamic online marketing industry and latest tech-stack. Your working time is 20 hours per week.
• You develop BI tools (Shiny/R)
• You develop forecasting models
• You perform data wrangling and munging
• You execute ad-hoc analysis requests
• You help to automate data analysis processes
• You bring innovative ideas generated from data analysis
• You have a strong knowledge of SQL
• You know one of these programming languages: R, Python, Matlab, Scala
• You have a strong analytical mindset
• You are passionate about data analysis and machine learning
• You are responsible, structured, and a fast learner
• You have very good English knowledge
• Experience in development of data analytics Shiny Server applications is a plus
• A committed and friendly team that is passionate about technology and media
• Fast decision-making processes and an open company culture
• Organizational mindfulness and a sustainable management
• Healthy team lunch, beverages and fresh fruit daily
• Company sports such as yoga and cross fit
• A family-friendly company with its own company daycare
• Company events and trips
• Great office in the heart of Berlin-Mitte with lots of space for creative work
• Excellent development and career opportunities
Have we caught your interest? Please send your application documents (including your earliest possible start date, salary expectations and motivation letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!