The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, Hotelreservierung.de, fluege.de and Reisen.de. The virtual tour operator tourini organises package tours, which are offered via its own website and exclusively on the Group’s portals.
You are excited about showing proof and developing codes as part of the “Proof of concept”? With your interest in promoting new ideas and technologies you inspire your team members in Software Development with the focus on fulfilling customer´s needs? This is your chance to build mobile applications for millions of users and impact the future of the online travel industry - apply now for Team Lead Software Development (m/f/d) – User Touchpoint & Mobile Apps at our headquarters in Leipzig.
- Proficient technical leadership consisting of building up the User Touchpoint and Mobile Application development team
- Guidance and coaching of team-members in their technical and personal skills
- Developing a new user centric software application & frameworks for our e-commerce platforms / user groups in strong collaboration with our software architects
- Implementing new technologies in our company‘s tech stack
- Ensuring the team always to be on the state of the art technologies & programming languages
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics or a related field or an equivalent qualification through previous work
- Proven track record of at least 3 years engineer or software architect leadership experience
- Solid user centric, framework and/or native apps coding know-how (e.g. ReactJS/native, Angular/TypeScript or similar, Android/Kotlin & iOS/Swift, Design Libs & Pattern etc.) Node.Js is a plus
- Profound professional background in web or e-commerce landscape
- Agile mindset (Scrum, Kanban, Scrumba)
- Fluent in spoken and written English, German beneficial
- Reliability: unlimited full-time employment contract
- Work-Life-Balance: 28 days of paid leave, flexible working hours
- Creative space: scope for design, proactivity and responsibility
- Professional development: training possibilities
- Team spirit: regular company and team events
- Employee benefits: discounts on touristic products, shops and restaurants
- Well-being: free drinks, snacks and fruit
- Attractive location: central offices with great transport connection
Start your journey with Invia. Apply now with your significant application documents, your availability and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please call +49 341 6505010100 or message us on WhatsApp at +49 172 8900550.
Invia Travel Germany GmbH