As a Support Engineer at Fineway you help us maintaining a superior platform service level by actively engaging with R&D and business departments. You will play a pivotal role in selecting the right travel-tech platforms and partners by analyzing systems and APIs ahead of an integration and monitoring them post-integration.
- Proactively come up with own ideas to increase platform service quality and prototype solutions in close alignment with business sponsors.
- Assure loaded touristic inventory meets our quality standards.
- Build and run scripts that analyse completeness and accuracy of our data.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and engage with our business intelligence team to identify data issues.
- Analyze specs and test new supplier APIs, run load tests, monitor service levels.
- Extract, transform and load data from our systems or APIs to drive business decisions.
- Migrate data from systems and map to target structure.
- Manage remote data loading teams, assuring high quality standards.
- Engage with support teams of our tech partners and suppliers.
- Study in computer science domain or apprenticeship as IT specialist for system integration or a comparable education.
- Professional experience in writing scripts using Python or NodeJS.
- Experience in working with API based on protocols like REST and SOAP.
- Proficiency in working with Excel-based data workflows.
- Experience in working with SQL-based databased like MySQL of PostgreSQL.
- Business acumen - eager to understand ins and out of travel tech industry also from the business side.
- Diligent and analytical mindset.
- Strong communication skills in both English and German.
What to expect
- A top international team with a multiple award-winning product.
- An environment for your growth: open doors, flat hierarchies and full transparency.
- An attractive compensation package and clear development paths for your career.
- Professional training & coaching for further education, Brown Bag sessions, and much more.
- Flexible working hours and a top-equipped workplace in the middle of Munich.
- Fresh fruit, healthy breakfast, regular joint lunches and team events.
- Greatly discounted travel conditions and other travel-related benefits.
Unsere Mission: Wir befreien dich von der Zeit- & Geldverschwendung bei deiner Reiseplanung.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a delightful conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences. That’s why we’ve built an interface-agnostic conversation engine powered by advanced statistics & deep learning methods to decode your travel intent faster & better than anyone else. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.