Social Media Manager | Working Student (m/f)
bei ASANAYOGA GmbH in Berlin
You are passionate about health and fitness and are always on top of the latest trends. Even when you’re asleep your Social Media accounts are active. As our Community Management / Social Media Working Student you will be joining our awesome team for 20h per week and implement exciting projects on all our Social Media channels. With a great eye for imagery, you also have strong communication skills, a hands-on attitude, and are enthusiastic about interacting with and motivating our Asana Rebel community.
- Engage with our users and community on all social media platforms (Facebook & Instagram) on a daily basis
- Create and schedule social media postings aligning with currents fitness trends and demands of our community
- Content research about hot new topics in the fitness & health area
- You are properly enrolled in university
- You are a digital native knowing the social media world by heart
- You have the ability to express yourself in a #rebel way
- You are an English native with excellent communication skills (spoken and written), additional languages (French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese is a big plus)
- You are highly motivated, a fast learner with a creative mind and you work independently
- Highly interested in health & fitness (in best case Asana Rebel user)
- You own a computer from which you can always engage with the Asana Rebel community
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
Ownership: The possibility to shape and develop Asana Rebel in an early stage. Fast decisions and flat hierarchies help you to have an impact.
Excellence & Team: The chance to work in an excellent team of young professionals and ambitious founders. Be able to work with an awesome team, who love to help each other out and will care about you.
Flexibility: We take care of our team. You’ll get the things you need (just ask for it). We have flexible working hours, free yoga, free drinks and fruits, team events and a budget for attending conferences or off-the-job-trainings.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ROCKITdigital