(Senior) QA Engineer (m/f/x)
bei HeavenHR in Berlin
We're looking for a (Senior) QA Engineer (m/f/x) to join us as soon as possible. The position is based in our office in Berlin's trendy neighborhood Prenzlauer Berg. Please note that this is a full-time position.
HeavenHR offers a cloud-based HR software to its customers. Our goal is to help companies save time and focus on what they’re really good at. From onboarding to payroll, we connect all separate HR processes into a single and easy-to-use platform.
What you’ll be doing:
- Owning our QA efforts: developing metrics to track quality and making sure we improve on these metrics
- Working with PMs and team leads to define development processes that ensure quality
- Writing and improving automated tests
- Wherever needed, testing the product manually
What you’ll bring along:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant industry experience
- 3+ years of experience as a developer or QA Engineer
- Experience writing test plans and test automation
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience working with Selenium
- Experience working closely with development and business teams
- Creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to relocate to Berlin (if applicable)
What we offer:
- You will be actively shaping our success story and future
- An international team of smart and enthusiastic people
- A product that makes our customers’ life easier
- We don’t have a kicker table as we don’t want to keep you at work after hours, unless it’s really needed. However what we do offer is a constant supply of coffee, mate, water, beer and fruit baskets, to keep you healthy. Once a month, we have an office party with yummy food!
We are looking forward to receiving your application and possibly welcoming you to our team!
More questions? Write us a message: email@example.com
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ROCKITdigital