(Senior) Product Manager (m/f)
bei VALMANO in Berlin
Since its launch in 2013, VALMANO (www.valmano.de) has become the most popular German online store for Watches & Jewelry. Our target is to become the most successful, most trustworthy and most customer-oriented online jeweler in Europe. Our employees are enthusiastically following this vision by achieving extraordinary service, optimal selection and affordable prices for our clients, without neglecting our responsibility and the aspect of sustainability. We build trust from our conviction.
We love accessories and we are crazy about opening our customers’ hearts with small and big treasures. That’s why we present them an incredible selection of both renowned and rare watches and jewelry brands, but also a unique collection of precious, yet affordable fine jewelry made from gold, silver and diamonds. Our outstanding service, the fast and reliable delivery and the fantastic prices have reserved us a place in our clients’ hearts.
For our international and dynamic team we are looking for a experienced (Senior) Product Manager (m/f).
- Develop the product vision and strategy based on the understanding of competition, company strategy and stakeholder needs
- Understand the customer, act as her ambassador and form our website according to her needs and wishes
- Actively manage the product development process in close collaboration with our IT developers and our graphic- / UX-designers
- A/B testing for new features or website improvements and analysing the results
- Coordinate the implementation of the roadmap with the VALMANO teams including IT, Design Operations, Buying & Business Intelligence in a fast and iterative process
- Relevant work experience in an eCommerce or technical environment, ideally as product manager, technical ambassador or developer
- Experience in developing a product from the customer's point of view
- You have very strong communication skills and the means to lead people without being their direct manager, you are a real team player and able to inspire and efficiently coordinate with your colleagues
- Experience in conversion rate optimisation, A/B testing and related data analysis
- You have a strong technical background, preferably with hands-on development experience
- You have excellent analytical abilities and use data to make decisions
- You are capable to organize and manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines conscientiously on time
- Fluent in German as well as good knowledge of English
- Working in a great team, in an enjoyable place, where every day is still Day 1 to grow even more and make the difference
- High degree of responsibility and impact with your work on the product and company
- Modern working environment in Prenzlauer Berg, centrally located in Berlin, easy reach with public transport
- Flat hierarchies, working with an international, dynamic and highly-motivated team
- Enjoying free fresh fruits and drinks, all day long
- Enjoying a start-up atmosphere, yet earning a competitive wage in a full-time position
If that is what you have searched for and you are up for a new exciting challenge! Just fantastic! We are looking forward to welcome you on our international team!
Please apply via E-Mail - email@example.com
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ROCKITdigital