Senior Portfolio/ Category Manager (f/m)
bei Sonoma Internet GmbH in Berlin
With AMORELIE we have revolutionised an entire sector and brought the love life to the heart of society as an integral part of a happy relationship.
We have a burning desire to help fulfil relationships and play our part with a range of fantastic sex toys, lingerie and many other inspiring lifestyle products.
Working for us you will discover a combination of ambitious ideas, an entrepreneurial team, a unique business culture and incredible energy and drive to meet our goals.
We are a successful, profitable Berlin start-up with 100 employees and a whole lot of love, shaping the relationships of tomorrow!
Your role and responsibilities:
- You are the key interface between our Sales and Buying/Private Label department to drive smart buying and merchandising decisions, acting at the core of Amorelie’s growth
- You manage a matrix portfolio of Sales Channels/Categories and are in charge of providing the right information and analysis to the different stakeholders (Management, Sales, Buying, Private Label) to improve performance
- You understand the specifics of each channel and category, including relevant market and customer intelligence
- You derive key actions to be taken for our assortment, sales and marketing pushes
- You support the Top Management in the budgeting process to derive the right targets and Key Performance Indicators
- You are in charge of improving and building up processes to improve the follow-up and tracking of the performance
Your strengths and qualifications:
- You successfully passed your studies in business economics, statistics or another related subject are
- You have gained several years of relevant experience in Category Management, Portfolio Analysis or Business Intelligence
- You have a strong business acumen, understanding how the suggested actions will improve our Key Performance Indicators
- You have very strong skills in Data Analysis and you convince us from your pronounced understanding of numbers
- You are fluent in English – German is a plus
- You are proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics and additional Pricing, Category Management and Analytics suites
Sound like an exciting job? Here´s what´s in store for you:
- An international team of highly-motivated employees and an open feedback philosophy, allowing you to develop your full potential
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom, which you will be responsible for bringing to life together with your team
- Individual development opportunities and an extensive range of further training opportunities from our main investor, ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
- … and of course exclusive discounts off our ravishing range
Amorelie Quick Facts:
- Founded at the end of 2012 by Lea-Sophie Cramer and Sebastian Pollo
- Since 2015 ProSiebenSat.1 SE have owned 75% of AMORELIE
- AMORELIE is the strategic market leader for sex toys and lingerie online in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Well-known on TV and in the press
- Active in 5 countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium) our products are now also sold by dm, Media Markt, Amazon, Otto, Galerie Lafayette and many others
- Our target groups are open-minded couples, men and women from 20-50 years of age
Visit www.amorelie.com to find out more!
Up for a new challenge? Please send your application specifying your salary expectations and earliest possible start date to Mareike.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ROCKITdigital