#Tomorrow’s Lawyers! Digital technologies will change the legal market significantly in the next years. Flightright is at the forefront of Legal Tech Automation. Since 2010 more than 5,200,000 consumers used our service and Flightright has become the #1 platform for air passenger rights. We are fast-growing, internationally operating and ready to enter new markets. Shape the future of Legal Tech with us!
The marketing team has committed to one mission: to ensure that people all around the world know about their rights when it comes to flight delays or cancellations. We brainstorm, we juggle with numbers, we debate, we share our knowledge and results. We’re brave enough to try out new things, we embrace mistakes in order to improve every day. We’re a diverse and cake fanatic bunch of people from different countries complementing each other. We’re communicating openly and honestly with each other, giving and receiving feedback. We can rely on each other; we laugh together but most of all we want to grow together.
We’re looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d) who enjoys a creative working atmosphere and wants to give our consumers access to justice.
- You are an all-round talent in the field of Performance Marketing especially with considerable experience in at least one of the following channels: Youtube Ads, Native Advertising, Display Marketing, Mobile Advertising
- You manage the setup, the optimization and the reporting of the relevant online channels
- You capture, analyze and optimize the current performance of your KPIs and optimize campaigns based on these results
- You test campaigns and advertising media and derive appropriate recommendations for action
- You create briefings for ads and landing pages for the graphic team
- You identify and build new marketing channels
- Facebook ads or other social media advertising skills are a plus
- You will work in close exchange with the entire marketing team as well as with other departments
- You share your learnings with the entire marketing team and help your performance colleagues develop further
- You have 4+ years expertise in the digital sector with focusing on Performance Marketing and relevant working experience in Analytics
- You have good project management skills
- You are a real team player and like to share your knowledge with colleagues
- You are interested in new and innovative ideas and have a strong affinity for online advertising
- You have a great preference for numbers and are very familiar with Microsoft Excel
- You already took over some management responsibility
- You know how to deal with potential customers and you speak fluent English; other European languages are a plus
Ready for take-off?
Shape the future of LegalTech and influence Flightright’s development with own projects. Let yourself get carried away by our unique company culture and be inspired by our strong team spirit. Our international crew consists of motivated people with different professional and cultural backgrounds - but they are all united by one goal: give our customers access to justice!
Of course there are awesome goodies as language classes, home office, flexible working hours, fitness bonus, fruits and drinks, games and, and, and. Get a first impression of our team spirit through our behind-the-scenes video:
Ready for take-off? Denise Haverland is looking forward to your application (CV and motivation letter) via our online portal!