Senior Manager Equity Compensation (f/m)
bei Delivery Hero in Berlin
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-ordering platform. Our awesome international team already operates in more than 40 countries worldwide to ensure hungry customers get the fastest way to their favorite takeaway food. In Germany, we operate the brands Lieferheld, pizza.de and foodora. The company has grown from its inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange since 30 June 2017. This is an exciting time for Delivery Hero with a huge and rapid amount of growth in countries, market size and opportunities.
The Central People Operations Team is currently looking for a Senior Manager Equity Compensation (f/m) to join and support the team. You can play an active role in our future - an exciting job and a workplace in our brand new Berlin Hero Hub is waiting for you!
- You will coordinate all stakeholders (Legal, Tax, Accounting, HR) to successfully implement and manage Delivery Hero’s equity based compensation programs
- You will help shape Delivery Hero’s approach to equity based compensation by through managing existing programs as well as creating new ones
- You will connect with people operations stakeholders around the world to ensure smooth implementation of the programs
- You will implement processes and ensure accurate data quality
- You will ensure precise and informative reporting
- Stay up to date regarding regulation around equity based compensation
- Train HR / People Operations stakeholders about equity based compensation programs
Your heroic skills:
- You gained 2+ years proven experience in the area of equity based compensation
- You have worked in a listed company (preferably listed in Germany) and/or in BIG4 or a well known tax/audit consulting company
- You speak English and German fluently
- You have a degree in a business related subject
- Your excellent project management and organizations skills makes it easy for you to coordinate stakeholders
- You are strong in analysing the status-quo and come up with improvement suggestions independently
We offer you:
- A dynamic, fast paced environment in a recent-IPO company
- Motivated team striving for high quality outputs
- International office environment with English as working language
- Benefits: daily fruit baskets, free coffee and soft drinks, napping room, various team and group events, training opportunities, discounted food vouchers
- Flexible working hours, structures & flat hierarchies
Have we caught your attention?
Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We’re looking forward to your application!
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ROCKITdigital