SENIOR KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER, GERMANY
bei Management Events GmbH in Berlin
Management Events connects executive level decision makers and solution providers. Our talented teams host annually 130 high quality business events in Europe, Asia, Middle-East and Australia. Thousands of discussions, new partnerships, deals and contracts will be started there. Our sales minded teams share values: Passion for Customers, Clarity & Responsibility, Embrace the New and Winning together.
We are now looking for a German speaking Key Account Manager for senior B2B sales role. Would you like to work with an awarded service concept and bring your sales expertise in?
This role will involve both the account management and maximizing of revenue streams from existing ICT sector accounts, as well as driving new business development opportunities. Given the nature of the role, it is necessary that the successful candidate has a proven track record of managing large accounts, but also hunger for new client acquisition. You will sell for solution providers face-to-face meetings with right investment decision makers at our events. You will be measured and rewarded directly by your sales results. In this role, you will report to Country Sales Manager.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package with rewards from the results (base salary, commissions and bonuses)
- Continuous development opportunities in our sales academy and stepping stones further in your career
- Be part of a culture where we enjoy working together towards our targets and celebrate success together
- Opportunity to be part of our global growth with plenty of opportunities
We seek for:
- Proven track record of at least 5 years in B2B sales and account management
- Passion about reaching your targets and seeing the results
- Consultative sales style with great argumentation skills
Send us your CV and salary request via the link below. Please note that we process applications as they arrive and also make recruitment decisions as soon as the best fit is found.
For further information contact: Helena Lampinen, Headhunter, International Talent Acquisition +358 (0)400 765 238
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ROCKITdigital