(Senior) Full - Stack Developer (m/f)
bei Quadriga Media Berlin in Berlin
Located in the heart of Berlin, Quadriga is a growing media and higher education company group that aims to connect and develop professional and managerial personnel. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether we are providing training, community management for associations, creating specialist media content or organizing conferences, summits and award galas. Together with the Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin (www.quadriga-university.com) and the German Press Academy (www.depak.de), we offer professionals a platform to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond.
Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu/en.
- Development of existing applications
- Be part of a cross-functional task force consisting of front-end, back-end, design and product teams.
- Maintain a high quality standard for our code, features, and products.
Your experience & skills
- Successful work experience as Full-Stack Developer (m/f) in complex projects
- Proficiency with PHP (ZF2), xHTML/HTML5, CSS3, Sass, LESS and ideally Laravel/Symphony
- Very good knowledge of MySQL and ElasticSearch
- Experience with Drupal and WordPress
- Understanding of APIs (JSON, XML)
- In-depth knowledge of Git; Jenkins and CD/CI in general will be a plus
- Knowledge of project management and the issue-tracking platform JIRA/Confluence is a plus
- Hands-on-attitude and goal-oriented functioning as well as the ability to work independently
- A clean coding style
- Excellent command of English (German is a plus)
- An open and honest person with a sense of humor and team orientation
- Further education: We value further education and your professional development. Benefit from five days professional education a year!
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 motivated colleagues with whom to network, swap ideas and raise a glass at our regular team events.
- Career opportunities: Explore your creativity and the variety our company offers, enabling you to work autonomously with many opportunities for personal development.
- Work/Life balance: We are committed to a healthy work/life balance. Profit from flexible working hours (core working time 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.) and the option to work from home.
- Flat hierarchies: We prioritise transparency, short decision-making channels and a personal atmosphere.
- Community: Strong team spirit is important to us. Lunches for interns, trainees and junior staff, monthly social events, mystery lunches and Meet the Board are just some of the opportunities we offer our employees to make this happen.
- Sports programme: We´ll get you in shape! Our weekly sports programme covers running, fitness and yoga.
- Onboarding: To facilitate your start at Quadriga during your first days and weeks, we apply onboarding processes, including an initial induction phase, training, regular feedback discussions and our mentoring programme.
- Help with your company pension: We´ll support your goal to care for your financial future.
- Location: Work in the centre of Berlin with good access to public transport, an in-house library and our own green courtyard.
Together, we create space for informative dialogue, helping to network specialists and managers.
If you´d like to assist us, send us your application (cover letter, CV, certificates) via our online portal.
Apply now: https://www.quadriga.eu/en/stellenangebote/?job_position_id=35177
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ROCKITdigital