The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings leading travel portals in Europe together under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, Hotelreservierung.de and Reisen.de. The virtual tour operator Tourini organises package tours, which are offered via its own website and exclusively on the Group’s portals.
We are looking for a talented (Senior) Android Developer (m/f) with an intrinsic curiosity for technological innovations for our mobile team in Berlin. This is your chance to become a part of our outstanding Android developer team. You will be working on our ab-in-den-urlaub.de app, which not only has been downloaded 1 million (!) times but is also one of Germany’s leading travel portals. Our goal is to create an intuitive and exciting experience for our customers and to make booking a holiday directly from their Android device as easy as pie. If this sounds like something that you would like to do, join us and start shaping the future of the online travel industry!
- Develop the ab-in-den-urlaub.de Android App using cutting-edge technologies
- Write object-oriented, structured, high performance and reusable code
- Push forward our test-driven development process including unit, integration- and functional testing
- create and analyse automated tests
- Share new ideas and make decisions about app architecture and technologies
- Good understanding of Java, Kotlin and the JVM
- Deep understanding of the Android SDK as well as modern architectural patterns and libraries, such as MVVM and RxJava
- Solid knowledge in automated testing and testing frameworks
- Experience building CI or CD infrastructures is a plus
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Nice to have: having an app of yours launched in the play store
What we offer
- Permanent employment contract
- 28 days of paid leave
- Relocation support that includes assistance with the visa application process and apartment search
- Flexible working hours to optimise work-life-balance
- Open culture, flat hierarchy, direct communication and no dress code
- A committed and ambitious team of motivated and technologically enthusiastic employees
- Exciting projects with modern technologies
- Training and development opportunities
- Team events and company parties
- Discounts on our travel products and local offersFree drinks, fruit and snacks
- Offices in the city-centre with good traffic connection
Your trip to us
Do not hesitate and apply directly via our online application form (https://invia.de/en/careers/) with all your significant application documents, availability and your salary expectations.
If available, please send us a link to your:
- GitHub, Bitbucket or GitLab profile
- StackOverflow profile (if registered)
- open source projects which you contributed to (if available)
In case you have any questions, please contact Rico Steinicke +49 341 650 50 23867.
Invia SSC Germany GmbH