Common Goal is guided by an ambitious vision: to unite the football industry in the name of social change.
The idea is simple. Football players pledge 1% of their salaries to a collective fund. And we allocate this fund to high-impact football charities that strengthen disadvantaged communities around the world.
It’s a small commitment that drives big change—building a bridge between the world of professional football and the sustainable development of our planet.
As it stands, Common Goal’s member roster boasts around 30 players in total, including World Cup winners Juan Mata, Mats Hummels, Alex Morgan and Italian defender Giorgio Chiellini.
To help us unleash the unique potential of football for good, we are looking for a passionate Senior Account Manager (f/m) to join our team in Berlin.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Senior Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for overseeing and improving our on-boarding and year-round impact reporting process, delivering an outstanding experience to each and every player who joins the movement. You’ll also keep track of related financial developments and report these to our financial controller and work with the Common Goal leadership team to set up our operations for scale.
- You oversee each stage of the on-boarding and donation impact reporting, ensuring that our players receive the right information at the right time and can experience the difference they are making
- You manage the day-to-day relationship with key operational business partners, including the Transnational Giving Europe network and the King Baudouin Foundation
- You gather feedback on our members’ motivations, needs and satisfaction levels
- You identify, design and implement innovations that help boost operational efficiency, enhance our members' giving experience and drive member loyalty
- You keep track of and organise financial information that feeds into our P/L statements
- You hold a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and have a minimum of three years of experience in Account Management and Business Development roles
- You are a first-rate communicator (both verbal and written), and have a successful track record of building strong client and/or donor relationships
- You have a sharp analytical mind and get a genuine kick out of improving business workflows and processes, leveraging new technologies and business design methodologies
- You possess strong organisational skills, a high quality and service orientation and you are capable of managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously
- You are perfectly fluent in English (any other languages are a plus)
- You have experience using CRM software and are an avid user of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Applications (Analytics, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- You identify with our mission and are willing to go the extra mile for the cause
- A 12-month contract at fair conditions to ideally start in November 2017 with the possibility of an extension
- Real responsibility from day one and full ownership of your tasks
- A stimulating work environment with lovely colleagues and flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to be part of a growing movement that’s changing the game for good
Do you think you have what it takes to become our next Senior Account Manager?
If so, then please submit your application including your CV, references, and a cover letter, as well as your salary expectations, via our online application form until November, 3rd, 2017.
Further questions can be directed by email to Manuel Normann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
streetfootballworld is an equal opportunities employer and strongly committed to diversity and building a multicultural environment. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified and experienced candidates.
You can find more information about us on