Sales Manager Online Advertising (m/f)
bei IQPC Gesellschaft für Management Konferenzen mbH in Berlin
Online Advertising Sales Executive (Outbound Sales) (m/f) – IQPC Berlin
- Do you enjoy working in an established brand with a strong market reputation?
- Are you excited by the prospect of starting your career in conference business ?
- Are you excited to work in Berlin, one of the most inspiring & exciting cities all over the world ?
- Are you looking for excellent training and a fun & dynamic team culture ?
IQPC produces more than 1,500 events annually around the world, and continues to grow. Founded in 1973, IQPC now has offices in major cities across six continents including: Berlin, Dubai, Johannesburg, London, New York, Sao Paulo, Singapore, Stockholm, and Sydney.
Based in Friedrichstrasse right in the heart of the city, our Berlin office is populated by a cosmopolitan mixture of multilingual and talented professionals. Fast paced, young and dynamic the office promotes a ‘work hard, have fun’ culture where individuals are supported, developed and recognised for their contributions both as individuals and teams. Online Advertising Sales Managers are responsible for selling sponsorship opportunities on IQPC websites to senior level executives of public and private sector companies in the automotive industry. This involves, researching the potential market and sourcing leads from within the predefined categories. The role entails a cold calling element via the phone, creation and distribution of proposals and closing deals.
You will require
Excellent relationship management of sponsors over the phone is essential to establishing long term business partnerships. Commitment to the business sales process is mandatory.
The sales department is a high energy team working towards individual and collective targets using a tailored IQPC sales methodology on which you will be thoroughly trained. If you are successful you will be trained by a leader that leads from the top and receive second to none sales training.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell webinars, whitepapers, articles and online advertising space to customers
- Meet with customers to determine business objectives, develop sales proposals to help them meet objectives
- Present creative options to meet customer needs and up-sell products
- Build new client relationships and maintain existing long-term relationships
- Identify prospects for all products, cold-call or set up meetings to reach new customers
- Follow procedures to ensure ad is placed on the website correctly and within required deadlines
- Grow sales revenue to meet company goals
- Track results and communicate forecasts on a weekly basis
- Provide exceptional customer service and follow-up
Behaviors and Skills Required:
- First relevant experience in (online) ad sales
- Native or near-native English, business-fluent German is a plus
- Excellent team working skills
- Desire and ability to work to targets
- Ability to operate well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Strong negotiation skills
- Resilience and tenacity
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Ambitious and committed to achieving success
- Ability to assimilate large amounts of information quickly
- Maintain a positive work ethic at all times
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Interest/Knowledge of the auto industry a plus
_____________Are you interested ?____________
We look forward to receiving your application as well as your earliest start date and salary expectations via Email to : Torben.Haagh@iqpc.de
Our Website: www.iqpc.com
For all other vacancies please visit: http://careers.iqpc.com/
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ROCKITdigital