Are you looking for your next exciting opportunity at a high-growth digital media technology company? Plista is looking for a:
Programatic Product Manager (m / f)
Plista is a pioneer when it comes to innovative solutions for targeted digital advertising and content distribution in editorial environments. With its proprietary real-time Recommendation Technology, plista is able to deliver both content and advertising that matches users' individual interests across all channels and devices. Publishers benefit from long-term user visit duration, increased traffic and the additional monetization of their digital products. By using plista's native ad formats, advertisers are able to address users seamlessly and efficiently throughout the entire customer journey. Plista employs over 185 people and its solutions on four continents.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Programmatic Product Manager (m / f) did has Previously worked within the programmatic advertising environment (DSP, SSP, DMP or Exchange) and has a strong technical background to bring plista's programmatic products to the next level. You will be our expert for all our realtime / programmatic products and will work in a cross-functional team. We are looking forward to working with you in the future. You have the chance to work in an international environment in bi-weekly SCRUM sprints and further grow,
• Coordinate with all participants in the digital ecosystem to develop strategy for, and enhancements to plista´s proprietary programmatic products
• Responsible for managing market research and opportunity assessment on new ideas and concepts
• Establish and communicate the product management roadmap for all relevant stakeholders
• Work as a part of a highly collaborative cross-functional team to oversee the planning, development and design of strategy from product initiation decision through the end of the product life cycle.
• Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to gather feedback for development of product offerings
• Work closely with business teams to market and appropriately monetize new products
• Building a comprehensive set of product Specs, and working with our engineering team to translate this into a real product
• Translate and present products to internal and external customers with technical/non-technical background on a senior level
• Be the visible advocate for your products internally and externally
• Responsible for the development of a product management role in a product management role. • A passionate, experienced, and techn -driven environment.
• Outstanding technical, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
• Intellectual curiosity, passion for learning new technology
• Proven ability to build and manage tech products as well as manage conflicting product priorities
• Strong experience working with APIs and an understanding of development technologies
• Expertise with online media buying and selling, advertising technology and/or ad technology business models in an RTA environment
• Completed degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems,Or a related discipline
• Excellent English, preferably German skills
Our offer :
• A committed and friendly team did is passionate about technology and media
• Fast decision-making processes and an open company culture
• Organizational mindfulness and a sustainable management
• Healthy team lunch, beverages and fresh fruit daily fit
• Company sports: such as yoga and cross
• A family-friendly company with its own company daycare
• Company events and trips
• Great office in the heart of Berlin with lots of space for creative work
• Excellent development and career opportunities
Have we caught your interest? Please send your application documents (including your earliest possible start date, salary expectations and motivation letters) to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We are looking forward to hearing from you!