Performance / Growth Marketing Manager (m/f)
bei fotograf.de in Berlin
Our mission is to build a global platform for successful high-volume photography.
fotograf.de and our international brand GotPhoto provide photographers a SaaS system for selling photos online. We are growing fast with active customers in 15 different countries on 5 continents. As the market leader in Europe, we achieved profitability in 2015 and are backed by top investors, including Saarbruecker21, Dr. Florian Heinemann and Christian Vollmann.
What’s Our Business?
We’re disrupting the volume / school photography industry. Our market is huge: 250 million people are photographed in schools and tourism sites in Europe and the US every year. However, the current method for selling photos is analog and inefficient: paper order forms are handed out and photos are printed before they’ve been sold. Our innovative E-commerce and CRM system brings this process online. It’s faster, more efficient, and more profitable.
You’ll work within our growing international marketing team by increasing the number of new leads across multiple markets (especially DE, UK, USA) and decreasing the customer acquisition cost is a key part of your role. Due to the startup culture, you will have to use data-driven, cost-efficient and creative ways to optimize our growth. We are currently building the right marketing team to begin scaling. This is an opportunity for you to prove what you’re capable of and to play a critical role in driving our success.
- Set up analytics tools to ensure correct tracking (i.e. lead sources, acquisition costs and conversions)
- Improve the conversion rates of our marketing-related websites (gotphoto.com, gotphoto.co.uk, fotograf.de)
- Shape and further develop our marketing tech stack
- Be responsible for all performance channels across multiple markets
- Test and identify new marketing opportunities and tactics to ensure growth in both existing and new markets
- Work closely with product, development and design to constantly experiment with and improve our service
- 1-3 years of experience in growth/ performance marketing in a high-growth environment
- Technically skilled and understands A/B testing as main working tool
- Creative problem solver with a highly analytical mind-set
- Values pragmatism and entrepreneurial thinking
- Excellent language skills in English and German
- Exciting responsibilities in an innovative, fast-growing start-up
- High levels of responsibility, and room for you to develop your own ideas and concepts
- A friendly and international team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- A training budget of 300 Euro per year for professional events, workshops, seminars and books
- A great office in the lovely district of Prenzlauer Berg
- Free drinks, healthy snacks, Müsli, and really fun team events
We recruit people with talent, curiosity and the essential skills for our business. If you would like to become part of our success story and think you would make a great addition to our team, we will gladly receive your application via email. Please include your CV, your earliest starting date, salary expectations and the job board (your person of contact is Ana Walka).
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ROCKITdigital