Paid Mandatory Internship in Human Resources (f/m)
bei Plinga GmbH in Berlin
Do you believe that online gaming is a fascinating and extremely fast growing market?
Does working with the best game developers on the most successful games published on all major social networks and browser game portals around the globe sound like an amazing job opportunity to you?
Then become a part of Plinga – Europe’s leading publisher of social online games with a history of more than 100 games published on more than 3,000 networks and browser game portals, played by over 30 million users every month.
Join our truly international team at our head office in Berlin as an Intern in our Human Resources Department.
What will you do?
- You will take active part in the recruitment and on-boarding of new employees
- You will work independently on your own Human Resources projects in the area of personnel development and talent management
- You will provide advice and assistance to the staff and handle team related tasks like updating personnel files or answering employee requests
- You will support the Human Resources Team in their daily work
What are your qualities?
- You are currently enrolled in a university in Germany and study Business Administration, Psychology or a related discipline
- Looking for a mandatory internship (requires a mandatory certificate from your university)
- You have an excellent command of MS Office and a strong Internet affinity
- You have are a team player with international mind set and excellent communication skills in English and German
- You are well structured, independent and have self-driven work habits
- You are proactive, conscientious and reliable
- You are available for at least 3 months for the internship
- Ideally, you have already gained some experience in Human Resources
- Previous start-up experience is a plus
- EU work permit preferable
What do we offer?
- A beautiful, creative and truly international team
- Low hierarchies and the opportunity to make a real difference
- Flexible working hours, a great atmosphere and an excellent work environment
- Explore your opportunities in one of Berlin’s start-ups, which is making waves in one of the most exciting industries that the new economy has to offer
- Be in Berlin, Europe’s most fascinating city, with low cost of living and high quality of life
We look forward to your application in English or German, including your cover letter, CV and relevant references. Please also add preferences with regards to your general availability.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ROCKITdigital