Minijob Translator German & English>Italian
bei Plinga GmbH in Berlin
Do you believe that online gaming is a fascinating and extremely fast growing market?
Does working on the most successful games created by the best game developers and published on all major social networks and browser game portals around the globe sound like an amazing job opportunity to you?
Then become a part of Plinga - Europe's leading publisher of social online games with a history of more than 100 games published on more than 3,000 networks and browser game portals, played by over 30 million users every month.
Join our truly international team at our head office in Berlin as a Minijob German & English>Italian Translator (m/w) in our Localization Team!
What will you do?
- You will translate the newest games for social networks
- You will maintain games that have already been published, for example by translating updates and marketing materials
- You will proofread and correct translations
- After translating the games you will occasionally check them
- You are an Italian native speaker and are fluent (C1) in German AND English
- You have very good writing skills in your own mother tongue
What are your qualities?
- You are flexible and have no problems with multi-tasking
- You like games and social networks
- Basic knowledge of gaming sector and previous experience in translating & proofreading are clear advantages
- You are available for up to 10 hours/week
- Good knowledge of XTM Cloud is a big asset
What do we offer?
- A job you can flexibly do from home, for a period of 6 months with the possibility to be extended
- A beautiful, creative and truly international team
- Low hierarchies and the opportunity to make a real difference
- Flexible working hours, a great atmosphere and an excellent work environment
- Explore your opportunities in one of Berlin's start-ups, which is making waves in one of the most exciting industries that the new economy has to offer
- Be in Berlin, Europe's most fascinating city, with low cost of living and high quality of life
We look forward to your application in English or German, including your cover letter, CV and relevant references and language certificates, addressed to Ms. Bachri and with the reference code PIT-07. Please also add preferences regarding your general availability and when you would be able to start.
Apply at http://www.plinga.com/corporate/job/minijob-translator-german-englishitalian
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ROCKITdigital