Marketing Data Support - IQPC Berlin
IQPC develops, organizes and sells exclusive specialist conferences on current topics in business, science and politics.
For our multi-cultural, international team in Berlin we are looking for a Marketing Research Assistant, who will successfully assist our Marketing Research Team in identifying potential participants and sponsors for all our conferences.
- the exercise of investigation orders for current and planned conferences
- The independent market research on cross-sector specialist topics
- the determination of the current contact data of relevant executives and decision makers
- the maintenance and constant updating of our databases
- The creation of lists for contacting potential prospects through our Delegate Sales and Sponsor Sales departments
- You are communicative and speak fluent German and English
- You would like to be able to collect your first sales experience (B2B) and make phone calls
- You have a structured and transparent way of working
- creative, flexible, committed, goal-oriented and success-oriented
- They like an independent way of working in given structures
We offer you:
- a self-responsible cooperation in an international team
- an attractive and performance-oriented income model
- Extensive training and excellent opportunities for further development
- an attractive workplace in the heart of Berlin
- a professional working atmosphere
Have we piqued your interest?
Then please send your meaningful application documents including possible start date and salary expectations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
More career opportunities at http://careers.iqpc.com/ and more information
to IQPC as an employer: http://careers.iqpc.com/2014/06/10/why-work-at-iqpc-sydney/