Marketing and Communications Manager- Digital Services (Cloud)- Berlin
bei ALSO Cloud in Berlin
ALSO Digital Services, a dynamic business unit of the ALSO Group, offers a B2B cloud marketplace in 15 European countries. We connect products and services of software vendors like Microsoft, Acronis, and Skykick, to Resellers, enabling them to provide best-in-class solutions via our ALSO Cloud Marketplace. Our B2B platform is the market’s most comprehensive online marketplace with a feature set built for sales, support, reporting and self-care of various cloud services.
Based in Berlin Mitte you will play a vital role in business growth. You will enjoy a dynamic and flexible work environment of a start-up that has the support of a successful European market leading corporation. Fresh fruit, drinks, German lessons, spacious office and flexible work hours are only a few of the perks we have for you.
What you will do:
- Coordinate and launch marketing campaigns of new software providers among our European country subsidiaries
- Prepare press releases, newsletter, banners, webinars and social media communication together with our software providers
- You will develop product related promotional campaigns and support our country subsidiaries in efficient execution and consistent communication
- Research potential cooperation partners
- Coordinate marketing projects among our European country subsidiaries
- Work on concepts to improve our existing marketing activities
- You will concept and write marketing collaterals (e.g. newsletter, leaflets, landing pages)
What will make you a successful candidate:
- B.A. in Business, Marketing, Communication or in a similar field
- Minimum of one year practical experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication English skills
- Impressive presentation skills
- You are proactive, performance-oriented and organized in your work
- You are an Excel and PowerPoint champ, and a confident user of other MS Office applications
- You have a basic understanding of the concept of marketplaces and are interested in the cloud service business
- You have a great sense of humour and are ready to take your career to the next level!
If this opportunity sounds like what you’re looking for, please send your application to: email@example.com with a title: Marketing and Communications Manager – Digital Services (Cloud) - Berlin (FIRSTNAME LASTNAME).
As much as we would like to we are only able to contact those candidates whose skills match our requirements most closely.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ROCKITdigital