Machine Learning Developer (m/f) - KE002RD
bei HRM CONSULTING GmbH in Berlin
Our customer is an artificial intelligence start-up that develops cutting-edge technology products for autonomous driving. For their clients in the automotive sector the company provides products which generate traffic scenarios dynamically based on real HD maps. In view of this our customer is hiring self driven people with diverse backgrounds in areas such as machine learning, computer vision, game programming and sensor simulation. With the growth in operating business, we are looking for Machine Learning Specialist (m/f) for the team in Berlin.
- Highly innovative environment with a close integration of research and development
- International team of specialists from different disciplines
- 30 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary model
- Support with relocation
- Create machine learning algorithms for routing and predictions etc.
- Feature extraction from third party sources and define data requirements (e.g. labels, accuracy, frame rate, speed, steering angle)
- Develop an automated training environment and constant tracking of the trainings performance
- Tuning of deep neural networks and other machine learning processes
- Enthusiasm for topics such as machine learning, Deep Learning, Decision based learning, Reinforcement Learning, Probabilistic Inference, statistics
- Excellent programming skills in Python, preferably some C++
- Understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms (RCNN, GAN, DQN)
- Working with machine learning libraries (like TensorFlow, Torch, Numpy)
- Good applied skills with Nvidia framework Cuda categories
Please send your documents via email as word or pdf-file.
Contact person: Carola Staude
HRM CONSULTING GmbH
Phone +49 30 2639389-12
For further interesting job offers please visit www.hrmconsulting.net/stellenmarkt
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ROCKITdigital