Key Account Manager (UK/US)
bei itembase GmbH in Berlin
We are itembase, a Berlin and San Francisco based company enabling the future of e-commerce. Working with industry leaders like UPS, Mastercard, Magento or Prestashop we’re on a mission to connect all the companies of the e-commerce world in order to provide consumers with an amazing purchasing experience.
Currently over 75 Solution Providers are enabled to provide an awesome service to 250k shops and 37m consumers worldwide through our e-commerce API. Come January 2017 this number will up to 250 Solution Providers servicing 500k shops and 150m consumers, thanks to our great partner network and of course the work you will be doing.
After opening up our e-commerce workspace in Berlin, where companies like Trustpilot and MellowBoards find an inspiring e-commerce community, we’ll expand this concept to our US Office and will add experienced e-commerce employees in both locations to help accelerate and manage our growth.
Currently we are looking for a talented Key-Account Manager that helps us to lift our company to the next level. By joining our team, you become part of the community of incredibly talented and dedicated people fueled by a passion for what we do.
About the job:
- Acquiring key accounts in our active markets
- Consulting with new and existing partners on our valuable services
- Building up steady and maintaining client relationships & networks
- Realizing an excellent customer relations management
- Offer preperation and negotiation
- Achieving and beating our monthly sales targets
- Representing, maintaining and improving itembase's good reputation in the e-commerce world
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years sales, key account management, business development, and/or affiliate marketing experience
- Strong team player and confident individual
- Passionate about e-business & startups
- Excellent telephone manner (English and/or German)
- Active marketer with a wide network in the e-commerce world is a plus
What we offer:
- Basic salary + performance-based bonus,
- Accelerating incentives,
- Free development of your personal and professional competencies
- Open-minded, friendly, international colleagues,
- Light-filled open space office in Berlin Kreuzberg,
- A lot of room for creativity, ideas, and improvements.
If you are a flexible, open-minded and dedicated individual, itembase offers interesting opportunities not only in an exciting and challenging industry, but also an enjoyable and open working atmosphere. If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding itembase environment, please submit your online application (including your CV with your possible starting date and salary expectations).
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ROCKITdigital