(Junior) Internationalisation Manager / Country Manager France (m/f)
bei Bergfreunde GmbH in Kirchentellinsfurt
You love e-commerce and would like to contribute to the international growth of Bergfreunde? Your heart beats for outdoor sports and you would love to provide our customers in the French market with an outstanding shopping experience? Then embark on this journey with us and coordinate our activities in the respective market as a (Junior) Internationalisation Manager France (m/f).
We are Bergfreunde - one of the leading online shops for mountaineering and climbing equipment with a total of 10 international shops. After starting out as a young startup, we have successfully established ourselves as a major player on the European outdoor market as a result of our our ever-growing product range and operational excellence. We are a purely online retailer with an excellent team of around 250 employees and are looking for you to join us to face the challenges that lie ahead.
- You will support, accompany and coordinate Bergfreunde’s internationalisation projects in the French market.
- You will coordinate and assume the responsibility for the steps and projects necessary to implement the target market strategy at Bergfreunde whilst collaborating with our other teams (marketing, category management and shop).
- You will plan and report key market figures and continuously monitor the achievement of our goals.
- You will continuously optimise the process and organisation of managing your market.
- You will support and provide your input on further strategy development for the French market.
- You will act as our in-house point of contact, expert and "ambassador" for the respective market and establish a sustainable knowledge base at Bergfreunde.
- A degree in economics (e.g. business administration, e-commerce, international management or business development) or a comparable qualification.
- You speak French and English fluently and have ideally mastered German as well.
- You have worked in project management, coordination, conception and development work before.
- You have some work experience or a strong interest in e-commerce.
- You are already an expert in the French market or would like to become one at Bergfreunde.
- Ideally, you have already lived/worked in France and can add a "local touch" to our company.
- Ideally, you live for outdoor sport or have already worked in the outdoor industry before.
This is why you should work with us
- At Bergfreunde, the name says it all: You will work in a constantly growing team of motivated outdoor enthusiasts with both short and direct communication channels.
- We are both local & global at the same time: Due to our close cooperation with our US parent company, Backcountry.com, we can rely on a truly global network.
- We are growing dynamically: This is why we are looking for employees who not only want to grow with us and are open to new challenges in e-commerce but would also like to take on responsibility in the process.
- We want our employees to feel comfortable in the long term: We will offer you an attractive employee benefits package that includes appropriate compensation, fair working hours and time off as well as employee discounts.
If we’ve piqued your interest, please send your complete application in English and/or German. We only accept applications via e-mail to Christa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ROCKITdigital