Divimove is Europe’s industry leader in the online video world, a media company that is part of FremantleMedia and belongs to the RTL family. Founded in 2012, our multicultural team of more than 60 people creates innovative online content for leading international brands and manages Europe’s largest social influencer network with over 1,200 partners. At Divimove we collaborate as a team to shape the future of online video. We develop sustainable entertainment careers and let social influencers become an own brand across all digital platforms, such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat. Our in-house online video creative agency ‘brandboost’ enables brands to boost their business with the power of online video.
As the Junior Finance Manager you will do the budgeting of our campaigns and commerce activities. Furthermore you will create, maintain and improve the overall performance of the payment processes.
You will be responsible for campaign reporting, internal reporting and monitoring of the cash flow. If you consider yourself a business focused person who likes to dive deep into our financial numbers - this is your challenge!
• Basic understanding of accounting principles.
• Good knowledge of MS Excel / Google Spreadsheets.
• Knowledge of DATEV, IFRS and HGB.
• Attention to detail: precise & organized in your work.
• Great organizational skills and the mindset of an entrepreneurial self-starter.
• Be part of Europe’s industry leader in the online video world.
• The chance to develop your own ideas and bring them to life.
• Unique projects and working with great and highly demanded products such as online video.
Does this job profile sound exciting to you?
Then we are looking forward to your complete application documents, including information on your earliest possible start date and your salary expectation. Anna Schuller (job[at]divimove.com) will take care of your application.