Junior Digital Marketing Specialist
bei Lexxion Verlagsgesellschaft mbH in Berlin
We are looking for a Junior Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team!
Lexxion is a dynamic legal publisher based in Berlin, with a strong focus on areas of European law and policy. Our core areas of competences include EU competition, data protection, substances and environmental law, as well as exciting new projects in emerging technologies and digitalisation. In all these fields Lexxion publishes journals, books and blogs, and hosts conferences, trainings and seminars for legal professionals, academics and policy makers. Through our various knowledge platforms, we work with the thought leaders in these legal fields and help provide an expert, unbiased analysis that can shape the future of Europe.
For further information about Lexxion, including its full presentation, publications catalogue and list of events, see: www.lexxion.eu.
Lexxion is offering the following full-time position (40 hrs/week; English/German) in its Berlin team:
Junior Digital Marketing Specialist
Overview of role and requirements
As Digital Marketing specialist your main tasks include:
- Develop, implement and manage online marketing and product campaigns within Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn Advertising, etc. (experience is preferable);
- Stay up to date of new developments in social media and online marketing, proactively exploring new channels and adapting to changes;
- Measure, analyse, test and develop data-driven campaigns, ads, landing pages, etc. to increase traffic/efficiency, in cooperation with the marketing, conference and editorial teams;
- Manage, coordinate and operate multiple social media channels;
- Network and partner up with other relevant online channels such as blogs, industry websites etc;
- Develop and execute PPC, SEO And Social strategies to drive online traffic to the company’s websites and increase sales in its web shop;
- Boost the online brand recognition of Lexxion, its publications and events;
- Collaborate closely with the editorial, conference and IT departments;
- Create and implement outreach and business development initiatives to enhance the visibility of both journals and events.
- 1-2 years relevant experience with social media and digital marketing;
- You can easily translate subjective needs into concrete, measurable actions and clearly defined goals;
- You are good at interpreting numbers and data, and presenting them clearly to non-specialists;
- You have a strong affinity to online technology and are able to adapt to its changes;
- You are excellent at planning and organising your work;
- You have good people skills and feel confident working together with and approaching experts;
- You have attention for detail but also an affinity to big-picture, strategic thinking;
- A thorough command of written and spoken English and German are essential;
- Familiarity with the academic or legal practice worlds would be a plus;
- A background in graphic design and knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, as well as prior experience in publishing is a significant advantage.
Lexxion offers to the successful applicant the chance to:
- Expand your network - opportunity to work closely with leading experts from: EU institutions and agencies, top-tier law firms, major companies, international legal academics and professionals;
- Gain extensive additional experience in a dynamic publishing house with an international reach;
- Professional environment that supports self-initiative – flat hierarchy and freedom to turn your ideas into reality;
- Work in a young, international team; both English and German are accepted as working languages in our office;
- Attractive location in Berlin, Germany – a vibrant, international city, consistently rated among the top in the world for quality of life;
- 2-year fixed contract with the possibility to transition to permanent employment;
- Competitive salary.
Please address any inquiring and expression of interests (complete with a brief CV, motivation letter and salary expectations) to the Business Development Manager Nelly Stratieva at email@example.com.
The starting date for the successful applicant is 1 September 2018 but a different arrangement could be negotiated.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ROCKITdigital