Junior Business Development Manager (f/m)
bei Plinga GmbH in Berlin
Do you believe that online gaming is a fascinating and extremely fast growing market?
Does working with the best game developers on the most successful games published on all major social networks and browser game portals around the globe sound like an amazing job opportunity to you? Then join our Plinga Team!
Plinga is part of Azerion Group - a merge of Orange Games and Improve Digital & European largest eco-system for publishers, consumers, advertisers and content owners. Within the group, Plinga publishes social online games on more than 3.000 networks and browser games portals, played by over 30 milion users every months.
Join our truly international team at our office in Berlin as a Jr. Business Development Manager (f/m)
What will you do?
- You will primarily be responsible for the care of our partnership with well-known gaming portals and media partners from across the world
- You will negotiate and finalize terms and agreements with new and existing partners
- You will monitor performance based on KPI analyses
- You will manage independently different projects in various areas such as game sourcing and key account management.
- You will conduct market research within the game industry, as well as identify and evaluate new business opportunities
What are your qualities?
- You have a degree in Business Administration, Communications or a related discipline
- You have at least 1+ year of work experience in business development / key account management / sales
- You have a strong initiative and a great problem-solving capability.
- You have a strong internet affinity and excellent MS Office skills (Excel) and a passion for games
- You have outstanding analytical skill and well-structured work habits
- You have strong written and verbal communication skill in English. Excellent proficiency of any other European languages is a plus.
- You are highly motivated, work self-driven and possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are a team player, who enjoys working in small group and has international mind set
What do we offer?
- A truly international and creative team
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to make a real difference
- Flexible working hours, a great atmosphere and an excellent work environment
- Fresh fruits and healthy breakfast
- Free flow of coffee, tea and drinks
- Regular team events
- Be in Berlin, Europe’s most fascinating city, with low cost of living and high quality of life
For more information about this job vacancies, please go to: http://plinga.com/corporate/career
We look forward to your online application in English or German, including your CV, cover letter including your general availability and salary expectations
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ROCKITdigital