Junior Business Development Manager
bei Plinga GmbH in Berlin
Do you believe that online gaming is a fascinating and extremely fast growing market?
Does working with the best game developers on the most successful games published on all major social networks and browser game portals around the globe sound like an amazing job opportunity to you?
Then become a part of Plinga – Europe’s leading publisher of social online games with a history of more than 100 games published on more than 3,000 networks and browser game portals, played by over 30 million users every month.
Join our truly international team at our head office in Berlin as a Junior Business Development Manager.
What will you do?
- You will primarily be responsible for the deal making process and partnership with well-known gaming portals and game developers from across the world
- You will monitor performance based on KPI analyses
- You will actively take part in the sales process and management of newly acquired accounts
- You will setup, design and maintain partnerships and continuously implement agreed partnership models and concepts
- You will develop measures to optimize existing customer loyalty
- You will negotiate new products launches and design promotion campaigns together with partners
What are your qualities?
- You recently obtained a degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or a related discipline
- Your analytical skills are outstanding and your work habits are well structured and independent
- You have a strong internet affinity and excellent MS Office skills (Excel)
- You have strong initiative and great problem-solving capability
- You are highly motivated and work self-driven
- You have an international mind set and excellent German and English skills both spoken and written (both C1 level)
What do we offer?
- A beautiful, creative and truly international team
- Low hierarchies and the opportunity to make a real difference
- Flexible working hours, a great atmosphere and an excellent work environment
- Explore your opportunities in one of Berlin’s start-ups, which is making waves in one of the most exciting industries that the new economy has to offer
- Be in Berlin, Europe’s most fascinating city, with low cost of living and high quality of life
We look forward to your online application in English, including your cover letter, CV and relevant references. Please also include your salary expectations and preferred starting date.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ROCKITdigital