Junior Backend Developer (m/w)
bei Holidu in München
Our Tech Stack
- RESTful APIs with Java 8, Play 2.4, Guice & Spring, Ebean
- Search engine with Elasticsearch 5.2.0 cluster
- SPA Frontend in AngularJS 1.5.3, JQuery 2.2.3, Less, HTML5
- Hosting at Amazon Web Services
- Data storages with PostgreSQL 9.5, MongoDB 3, Redis 2.8
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Nano services with Amazon Lambda
- Virtualization with Docker, automatization with Ansible
- Monitoring with ELK 5.2.0, NewRelic and own technologies
- Versioning with Git
- BigData und Machine/Deep Learning with Redshift, Spark and TensorFlow
What you will do
- Continuously refine our search technology
- Independently develop internal tools
- Drive automatization of processes
- Create highly scalable applications with state of the art technologies
What we are looking for
- At least one year of practical experience during or after your studies
- Experience in Java development
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
- Well-structured approach to problem analysis and solution development
- Strong motivation to constantly learn and apply new technologies
- You worked independently on private or university project
What you can expect from us
- An international team of technology enthusiasts where you can take over responsibility from the first day
- Access to experienced mentors who are CTOs and heads of leading technology companies such as Spotify, Zalando, GetPrice, SK Gaming etc.
- Your ideas and technologies will have a high impact on Holidu.
- Possibilities to attend meetups and conferences.
- Internal Hackathons and Innovation-Days to work on and present innovative ideas and technologies.
- Fun team activities like BBQs, soccer, parties, ski-trips, etc.
- Best coffee in town and a relaxed startup atmosphere in the heart of Munich (If you don’t believe us, swing by and have a coffee chat with us)
Want to join us? Then go ahead and post a message to email@example.com with your CV. Please indicate where you found our job ad. Your contact: Michael Siebers
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ROCKITdigital