Internship Integration Engineering (m/f)
bei plista GmbH in Berlin
plista is a global platform for data-driven native advertising in premium editorial environments. As a one-stop shop plista offers advertisers and publishers direct, single-source access to a broad portfolio of native solutions. With its proprietary real-time Recommendation Technology, plista is able to deliver both content and advertising that matches users’ individual interests across all channels and devices. plista’s native ad formats stand out through their strong engagement character and enable advertisers to efficiently target audiences along the entire sales funnel. At the same time, thousands of premium publishers are working successfully with plista in order to achieve outstanding content monetization, increased website stickiness and sustainable traffic growth. plista employs over 200 people worldwide and offers its native solutions on four continents.
During your internship as an Integration Engineer (f/m) you support our publishers with the integration of our products in their websites. Typical partners are e.g. Berliner Zeitung, Men´s Health, Spektrum and Süddeutsche Zeitung. You have the opportunity to show your developer skills and learn from our international team. The internship is limited to maximum 6 months and you can start immediately, latest start in September. A working student position afterwards is possible.
• Technical support for our publishers, consulting and troubleshooting with the integration of our widgets
• Debugging the integration process for our publishers
• Close collaboration with Technical Account Managers and Publisher support to assure a successful integration on our international markets
• Ongoing studies of computer science, information management, or similar
• Strong interest in advertising technologies
• Independent and structured working style
• Team player
• Strong communication skills; fluent in English
• A committed and friendly team that is passionate about technology and media
• Fast decision-making processes and an open company culture
• Organizational mindfulness and a sustainable management
• Healthy team lunch, beverages and fresh fruit daily
• Company sports such as yoga & cross fit
• A family-friendly company with its own company daycare
• Company events and trips
• Great office in the heart of Berlin-Mitte with lots of space for creative work
• Excellent development and career opportunities
Have we caught your interest? Please send your application documents (including your earliest possible start date and salary expectations) to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ROCKITdigital