bei streetfootballworld gGmbH in Berlin
streetfootballworld is a global NGO that harnesses the power of football to tackle some of the greatest social challenges of our time. The organisation’s work supports an international network of over 120 grassroots organisations that use football as a tool to address deep-rooted community issues, ranging from refugee integration in Ireland to gender equality in Kenya. Collectively, the network empowers more than two million disadvantaged young people per year.
To help us unleash the unique potential of football for good, we are looking for a passionate and creative Communications Intern (f/m) to join our team in Berlin.
- You assist in the continuous development of the streetfootballworld brand.
- You support us in further developing and refining our social media strategy and create posts for our social media channels.
- You work on content for company presentations, product brochures, project reports and other publications.
- You create and edit text, imagery and videos for the streetfootballworld website, ads, newsletters and our quarterly magazine, FOOTBALL4GOOD.
- You are a matriculated university student in the field of Communications, Media, Marketing, Cultural or Social Sciences (until the end of the internship), preferably in an advanced semester.
- You are fluent in English (native language level). Proficiency in German and/or Spanish is a plus.
- You have a feeling for text and possess excellent writing skills.
- You have experience and interest in writing articles, blog posts, press releases and conducting interviews.
- You have experience in social media, specifically creating content for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- You are visually literate and like to utilise your visual literacy to make meaning.
- Knowledge of working with Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign is a plus.
- You have basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- You are an open-minded team player who likes to work together with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- You are enthusiastic, communicative and love to learn new things.
- A paid internship between 3-6 months (depending on your status).
- You gain an insight into and support the work of our Communications Department.
- Our interns receive a remuneration of €450 per month for a full-time internship.
- Exciting projects, responsibility from day one and the opportunity to shape streetfootballworld’s communication with your design and ideas.
- A stimulating work environment with flat hierarchies and creative freedom.
Please send your internship application including a CV and cover letter in a single PDF-document via our online application form. The deadline for applications is 4th December 2017.
Please direct further questions via email to Manuel Normann, email@example.com.
streetfootballworld is an equal opportunities employer and strongly committed to diversity and building a multicultural environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified and experienced people.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ROCKITdigital