Global Team and Office Manager (m/f)
bei Medicus AI GmbH in Wien
Love working on a diverse set of tasks and in an international environment? Have an out-going and service-oriented attitude, enjoy challenges that allow you to grow, and have a highly structured approach towards your tasks? Enjoy taking on responsibilities? Then you’re exactly who we’re looking for :)!
Medicus is a global healthcare company building the future of healthcare through consumer apps and enterprise level applications. Medicus aims to empower a future of continuous personalized healthcare based on real-time health data (e.g. from wearables, connected devices) and medical professionals input (e.g. medical reports and doctor’s input). We are a team of technologists, researchers, and medical geeks, passionate about health matters and about utilizing and applying the latest in technology to effect positive health changes in people’s lives and transform healthcare services across the globe.
We’re operating in Vienna, Berlin, Paris, Dubai and Beirut, and we’re looking for someone who’d enjoy supporting our international management team and holding all administrative strings together in a fast-growing company.
- Be responsible for organising all administrative activities to make our offices run smoothly and efficiently
- Be the right hand of our international management team and support in certain projects, research tasks, building presentations or running errands
- Support in all HR-related processes and tasks
- Take care of travel bookings/ refunds and support our international tax offices with all accounting related tasks
- Coordinate and organise external (see www.medicus.ai/health2027) and internal Medicus events
- Support in managing our external partner and service providers (such as translation agencies, legal firms, PR partner, start-ups we’re collaborating with, etc.)
- Coordinate all legal and administrative steps when we set up new offices globally (currently Berlin and Paris)
- It’s not important what you’ve studied exactly, but that you love thinking holistically, outside the box if needed, and passionately of what Medicus stands for
- You have an outgoing attitude, interactive character and a great sense for hospitality
- You have a highly structured working-approach with attention to detail, and you know how to set up scalable processes
- You love working on a diverse set of tasks, embrace challenges joyfully, and approach them with a solution-oriented mind-set
- Preferably, you’ve gathered some initial working experience in team and/or office management in fast-growing company
- Your English is fluent (and the fluency in an additional language is definitely a plus)
What we offer:
- You’ll play a significant role in setting the right stage for everyone at Medicus to excel
- You’ll work closely with our Head of European Operations and get broad insights on strategically developing and growing a business
- You’ll be part of an international, fast-growing and highly forward-thinking health tech company that aims to change the way we think about health
- You get the freedom to execute own ideas from the first day on. We do not only accept but demand your contribution to the bigger picture
- You work with an international team with many years of experience building companies and products with great user experience
- You can choose if you want to work from our office in Vienna, Berlin or Paris
Please send your English application (CV, cover letter and relevant references) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ROCKITdigital