Hey there! Thanks for stopping by.
Let’s introduce ourselves.
We are not your average Berlin Start-up.
No e-commerce. No hipsters. No inflated dreams. No BS. Welcome to mobile transformation engineering.
We build software.
We develop mobile business apps that redefine the way our clients work in an interconnected world. Companies like Red Bull, audibene, SAP, or Quantilope have already trusted us with their projects.
We love solving complex challenges.
We analyze user flows, design modern customer experiences, build architectures, digitize processes, own products, empower employees and manage IT-teams.
We put people first.
Human beings are at the core of everything we do. That’s why user-centric design thinking, agile development processes and lean startup methodology form the foundation of our work.
If you’re ready for a change...
Are you tired of asking for permission before creating awesome stuff? Do you want to do more than just adding meaningless code to an existing product? Do you want to play around with the latest technology, challenge yourself and learn something new every day?
...make stuff (mobile) with us!
- specification and integration of REST and Socket APIs
- close collaboration with the product management team in agile development processes
- transfer of designs into templates (HTML5 / CSS)
- development of automated tests
- analysis and elimination of bugs
- disposition to complete assignments independently
- very good knowledge of German and English as well as excellent communicative skills and social competences
- sense of a clean user experience
- understanding of a product
- preferably experiences with ReactJS & Redux
- ideally experiences with MongoDB & PostgreSQL
- confident in working with version control systems (e.g. Git)
- creativity and openness in dealing with new technologies
- university degree in an IT related field
Working at Luvago.
Work is for us as much about learning as it is about creating awesome products with awesome people.
We value our people.
There are no cogs, no wheels, no great machine. Instead, we’re expert-talented individuals who joined forces to do something none of us could ever achieve by themselves.
We boost your work.
Experts work best with the tools they choose themselves. That’s why we provide hardware, software, courses, books and everything else you think you might need. In addition to all that, you can expect code camps, daily foosball and Burger Fridays.
We’re a work-in-progress.
We’re not perfect, so we don’t expect you to be a know-it-all. Attitude trumps experience. Never. Stop. Learning.
We don’t do boring.
We do projects because we love variety. Our setup allows us to start from scratch every time we build new stuff. Since it’s our aspiration to be ahead of the curve, we test, validate and implement the latest tech. So we need you to go play.
We value ideas.
Aside from our client projects, we always tinker around with our own ideas. So bring your morning-shower epiphany to the office. We’ll test, build, validate, develop, and scale. We fail? Shit happens.
We’re just starting our next push for growth. For that we’re totally rebuilding our brand. That’s why our website’s only gone live in German. We’re sorry but we hope you understand.
Does this sound like something you want to be a part of? We really hope it does! Please contact us through your preferred channels. We’re excited to meet you!