Freelance Fashion & Lifestyle Swedish Editor/Translator (m/f)
bei Stylight GmbH in München
To support our Brand & Content Team we are looking for a freelance fashion & lifestyle editor/translator with strong writing skills to contribute with Swedish editorial content that inspires and excites our readers. The ideal candidate has a substantial amount of journalism experience, excellent written communication skills and a passion for fashion & lifestyle trends. Our goal is to become the #1 next generation style guide for millennials worldwide.
- As support for an international team you’ll create Swedish fashion & lifestyle editorial SEO-optimized content.
- You translate and adapt to the Swedish market 40 magazine posts which have been published on our German website www.stylight.de, in order to have suitable content for our Swedish local version www.stylight.se. The translation doesn’t have to be literal/word-for-word, so there’s no need to know the German language. One example of post to be translated is https://www.stylight.de/Magazine/Fashion/Welches-Kleid-Steht-Mir/.
- You upload the 40 magazine posts to our CMS (on average 3 articles per week).
- You provide our audience with excellent shopping guidance by selecting the best shoppable products to match your articles.
- You deliver a consistent tone of voice in line with the Stylight brand.
- You have significant writing experience preferably for digital sites with fashion focus.
- You have excellent communication and writing skills in Swedish.
- You have a very good degree in journalism, creative writing, communication or similar.
- You live and breathe the online fashion world and you are always on top of current trends.
- You bring experience writing for SEO and working with a CMS.
- Excellent grammar, proofreading and copy editing skills are a must.
- You can legally work as freelancer.
- German knowledge is a plus.
Up for the Challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect freelance job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today on www.stylight.com/jobs/. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates)! Your contact person: Noemi Neuhaus
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ROCKITdigital