bei UMAI Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
UMAI is a software provider that helps restaurants to save time and increase revenues by automating manual tasks, minimize last minute cancellations, upsell customers more effectively and provide more personalized service.
The team has extensive experience in building internet companies and has been part of building some of the largest e-commerce ventures in the Asia Pacific Region. Founded by the former MD of Foodpanda.sg, the largest food delivery service in Singapore, and a member of the founding-team of Nova Founders Capital, one of the largest digital marketing agencies in South East Asia.
This is not a formal corporate role. We are looking for someone who has a “hustle” attitude, who is results driven, who is comfortable with ambiguity, which is a self-starter and has a sense of humor.
- Prepare, examine, assess accuracy, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data. Update payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Develop system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- You are in control of internal cost controlling, cash management and the monitoring as well as the optimization of KPIs
- You provide timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition to internal and external stakeholders
- Proven record of experience in a n operational / finance role with high responsibility
- Profound knowledge of Malaysian local law (work law, tax law, etc.)
- Financial management experience in accounting, the creation and management of budgets and implementation of financial control and structures
- Analytical mind, process and number driven
- Highly organized, structured and detail-oriented
- Advanced computer and business intelligence skills, in particular very good knowledge of Excel and accounting tools
- Comfortable in an international work environment
What we offer:
- Learn and work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world. We give you insights to all relevant aspects of founding a company and the opportunity, to build up a huge, international, meaningful network.
- Building and growing a disruptive product
- Immediate responsibility to leave your imprint: Full scope of action within your area and leading the finance team with further growth
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment
- You will work on the company’s further improvement and development while working together closely with the CEO – thereby acquiring insight into the entrepreneurial life
If you are interested in this position and would like to become part of the UMAI International team, apply below
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ROCKITdigital