English Speaking - Junior Air Claim Specialist
bei AirHelp in Gdańsk
Skyrocket your career by joining the best company in the skies!
We help you make the most of your travel plans. We are the people who are the most important to us.
We are looking for a dedicated, creative people to join us in making AirHelp even better. Is it you?
What will you do on board?
- Collect all necessary documentation and organize it to start legal proceedings
- Prepare case summaries and organize materials for case review
- Review claims database
- Communicate with the passengers and the airlines as a part of the support team
What to take with you?
- Fluency in English
- Outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken and a good listener, self-driven with a high energy level
- Exceptional presentation skills and deadly persuasion
- Ability to handle more people at once
- Business awareness along with empathy
During the flight you will be provided with:
- Ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- Opportunity to develop your skills and support to learn constantly
- Access to the latest technology
- Motivation to make an impact on the AirHelp's future
- Full time job based on an employment contract
- Stable working hours and comfortable office space
- Access to language classes (English, German, Polish for foreigners)
- Additional benefits (private healthcare, multisport card, etc.)
Do not forget to mention what you are interested in:
- Day shift: Mo-Fri 9 AM-5PM
- Evening shift: Mo-Fri 5 PM-1AM
- Night shift: Tue-Sat 1 AM-9AM
- Weekend day shift: Sat-Sun 9 AM-9PM (part time)
- Weekend night shift: Sat-Sun 9 PM-9AM (part time)
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ROCKITdigital