Your focus will be on running marketing campaigns, contacting influencer, creatively manage web & social media presence while living in a 5 Star Hotel in Switzerland and having meetings in London from time to time.
· Sourcing new opportunities by contacting agencies, influencers and keep up with developments in the digital marketing space with the focus of applying them for the luxury hotel industry
· Keep up to date with industry developments and competitor activities
· Plan, execute, improve marketing campaigns (conversion rates, partnerships, brand & event marketing) based on clear performance measures
· Become an expert in the digital customer decision journey by analysing internal and external data and building an analytical approach how to influence and report findings
· The role is performance driven, offers great benefits in regards to flexibility, compensation and can lead to a full-time position
· Great at project management and breaking down complex initiatives into small simple steps setting realistic deadlines and objectives
· Analytical, comfortable with forming data-driven arguments
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate within and across teams
· Creative self-starter motivated by personal growth and ambition
· Experience with digital marketing tools (Mailchimp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and the use of excel.
· Reliable: You need to be able to work independently and have an organised approach
· Happy to travel to London/Saas Fee (Switzerland) from time to time
Send us a short video (English or German) explaining briefly why you want to work with us and enclose resume. Send your application via email to Armin -firstname.lastname@example.org