Digital Designer m/f (Berlin, full time)
bei JUNIQE in Berlin
JUNIQE is the fastest growing online destination for eclectic, affordable wall art, fashion and accessories. We deliver art and lifestyle products to 13 different countries across Europe and are working on expanding to many more.
You want to grow with us and help us revolutionise the European online art market? Then keep reading!
- Conceptualisation and creation of themed campaigns in collaboration with the Editorial team
- Designing and overseeing the creation of display advertisements, homepage banners, and widgets for our online marketing channels
- Independent creation of on-brand marketing material for our social media channels
- Bridge the gap between the Product and Graphics teams by creating digital assets in line with current campaigns
- Creating assets for our various online channels (CRM/CMS/mailers)
- Successfully completed an apprenticeship or bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study (e.g. certified Graphic/Media Designer, B.A. Communication Design)
- Superhero in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch)
- Several years of design experience, preferably in a startup environment or agency
- Enthusiasm for eCommerce, with a strong affinity for art and design, and an interest in gaining deeper knowledge in online topics
- Well-structured way of working, high quality standards
- Understanding of the JUNIQE brand, with a passion for affordable art
- Highly motivated team player, resilient and ready to take on responsibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
WORKING WITH US:
As part of a dynamic international team of art-obsessed, creative e-Commerce professionals, you can expect to take on responsibility from day one. Sharing and implementing your own ideas, you’ll work independently in an environment with flat hierarchies and contribute directly to our growth and success. That’s right, you get to be yourself and be a JUNIQorn! Which, for the record, includes food-tastic lunch sessions, gifs galore and ice-cold Gösser.
DID THIS SPEAK TO YOU? SEND US A COVER LETTER INCLUDING YOUR DESIRED STARTING DATE, SALARY INDICATION AND CV TO:
FOR A CHERRY ON TOP OF YOUR APPLICATION, INCLUDE A SHORT SNIPPET OF WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT FROM THE REST IN 140 CHARACTERS OR LESS.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ROCKITdigital