Common Goal is a movement of football players, managers and supporters who share a mission to change the game for good.
The idea is simple. Our members pledge a minimum of 1% of their annual wages to a collective fund. And we allocate this fund to high-impact football charities from all over the world.
It’s a small commitment that drives big change - building a bridge between the world of football and the sustainable development of our planet.
As it stands, the Common Goal team boasts around 50 members in total, including World Cup winners Juan Mata, Mats Hummels, Alex Morgan and Italian defender Giorgio Chiellini.
To help us unleash the unique potential of football for good, we are looking for a passionate Community Management Intern (f/m) to join our team in Berlin.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our Community Management Intern, you’ll be working closely with our Communications Manager to create and share compelling content across all of our social media channels.
You’ll also be responsible for liaising with our community of supporters and managing our mainstream media contacts.
And, of course, you’ll get to play some football. We love kicking off the day with a game from time to time.
- Developing and refining our social media strategy
- Designing and posting content across our channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Maintaining an active social media community
- Sharing email updates with our supporters
- Managing our media contacts
- You have a keen and active interest in social media
- You are familiar with Adobe Suite, and a proficient user of PhotoShop and InDesign
- You have professional experience working in digital communications
- You are a native English speaker (bonus points for additional languages)
- You are a matriculated university student-preferably in an advanced semester
- You are Berlin-based or willing to relocate
- You believe in our mission and are willing to go the extra mile for our cause
- A paid internship of 3-6 months (depending on your status)
- Real responsibility from day one and ownership of your tasks
- An immersive experience that connects you to both the football industry and charity sector
- A stimulating work environment with flat hierarchies and creative freedom
- The opportunity to position yourself at the heart of a growing movement that’s changing the game for good
Do you have what it takes to become our next Community Management Intern?
If so, get yourself in the game by submitting your CV (or link to your LinkedIn profile) and a 200-300 word cover letter via our online application form by 22nd December 2017.
Further questions can be directed to Manuel Normann firstname.lastname@example.org
streetfootballworld is an equal opportunities employer and strongly committed to diversity and building a multicultural environment. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified and experienced candidates.
You can find more information about us on common-goal.org.