Episerver connects digital commerce and digital marketing to help organizations create unique digital experiences for their customers, with measurable business results. The Episerver Digital Experience Cloud™ combines content, commerce, multi-channel marketing and predictive analytics in a single platform to work full-circle for businesses online – from intelligent optimization and lead-generation through to conversion and repeat business – with unprecedented ease-of-use.
Founded in 1994, we have several international branches. In our modern office in the centre of Berlin, we offer excellent working conditions and an appreciative corporate culture. Would you like to work in an international, dynamic environment with plenty of room for personal development? Then we should get to know each other!
The Business Development Representative will identify, develop and generate new business leads for the DACH region and act in support of field account executives. The business development representative will be required to contact influential marketing and technology executives to drive demand for Episerver products and solutions in a variety of ways, including further qualifying leads that have been generated by marketing (scored using Marketo); leads generated by Episerver partners in conjunction with marketing; managing and qualifying inbound lead activity; engaging in targeted calling programs; ABM-based cold calling; and appointment setting.
As Business Development Representative you will
- Evangelize Episerver messaging, differentiators and value drivers with leads
- Serve as internal business development executive for pre-defined territories
- Generate market interest and drive sales activity by timely follow up on demand generation campaigns and marketing activities
- Develop leads to progress through to the sales qualified opportunity (SQL) stage
- Work closely with Account Executives on quarterly territory plans
- Manage CRM reporting and activities on a daily basis
- Ensure integrity of database
- Minimum two years business development or inside sales experience
- B2B experience in a similar type of market (software, SaaS)
- Fluent in English and German
- Organizational skills for proper territory planning/management
- Excellent verbal, written and telephone skills supported by strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a fast-moving team structure
- Ability and aptitude to learn and retain product information as it pertains to the position
- Active listening to assess prospect needs and opportunities
- Able to use existing and emerging social media and other tools to monitor targeted accounts and prospects, and identify trigger events for follow-up
- Ability to articulate a reasonable premise for each and every call
- Ability to interpret data from marketing automation and CRM to personalize outbound communications
- Discipline to maintain high call volumes
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- University Degree or equivalent business/sales experience
- Experience with Sales Methodologies and processes
- Permanent contract and competitive salary based on prior experience
- Uncapped commission model
- Free public transport ticket or a free company parking lot
- International work environment, collaborating with colleagues in the USA, UK, Sweden, Vietnam and more countries
- Very bright and generous office space in the heart of Berlin with two rooftop terraces
- The ability to shape your work through your curiosity and expertise
- Regular team and company events
- Creative break opportunities: Kitchen to cook, table tennis and Super Nintendo
- Free Bio fruit bags and all kinds of cool and hot beverages
- Free (S) or discounted (M/L/XL) membership in the Urban Sports Club
Are you interested?
Please submit your application documents directly via our candidate system, including information to your desired starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Our HR Recruiting Team will be happy to answer any questions you may have by phone: +49 30 76 80 78 261