Business Development in Edinburgh, UK
bei PIC Management in Edinburgh
The intern would assist with some or all of the following duties:
· Help to develop and maintain strong relationships with both existing and potential new clients.
· Preparation and costing of proposed client FIT (Fully Independent Traveler) programmes.
· Full utilisation of the system to generate client quotations and subsequent follow up, also ensuring that the confirmed proposal is accurately reflected on software.
· Help preparing material for any agreed sales and marketing activities including Company’s Product Tariff.
· Help with any admin work needed during quotation/follow up/confirmation process.
· Help with contacting suppliers in relation to availabilities, rates, information.
· Research markets, clients, programs as the need arises and as assigned by your Manager including support developing product portfolio within the UK.
· Non-accommodation Product descriptions to be updated/loaded in software system.
The position may also extend to cover support in any of the Company’s other departments as the need arises.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ROCKITdigital