Back Office Manager (m/f)
bei itembase GmbH in Berlin
We are itembase, a Berlin and San Francisco based company enabling the future of e-commerce. Working with industry leaders like UPS, Mastercard, Magento or Prestashop we’re on a mission to connect all the companies of the e-commerce world in order to provide consumers with an amazing purchasing experience.
Over 500 Solution Providers are enabled to provide an awesome service to 250k shops and 40m consumers worldwide through our e-commerce API.
We are 20 Vikings from 10 different countries and we are looking for a talented Back Office Manager that helps us to lift itembase to the next level. By joining our team, you become part of the community of incredibly talented and dedicated people fueled by a passion for what we do.
- Responsibility of the operational HR department (contract preparation, On- & Offboarding, certificate creation and preparatory payroll accounting)
- Ensure co-operation and coordination of measures with our departments to guarantee cross-departmental communication
- First contact for our employees and business partners
- Participation in the optimization of internal procedures and processes as well as continuous optimization of your area
- Assistance of management tasks and coordination of appointments
- Responsibility of the office organization (orders, incoming and outgoing mail, reception and support of customers and applicants)
- You have successfully completed your studies (economics or similar) and at least one year of professional experience?
- You are fluent in English and German?
- You have strong communication skills, excellent organization skills and effective self-management?
- You have basic knowledge in the field of office organization and general administration?
- You have high flexibility, commitment and team spirit?
- You are structured, self-responsible and careful operation?
- Problem-solving competence as well as implementation orientation are your strengths?
- You have the ability to implement target strategies and to make day-to-day business active and result-oriented?
- And furthermore you have a basic knowledge in accounting procedures and, in addition, an affinity for numbers?
- Then you are exactly the Viking we are looking for!
What we offer:
- Excellent future career prospects and responsibility from the very first day
- Open-minded, friendly, helpful and international colleagues
- A huge, light-filled open space e-commerce Loft with as much Latte Macchiato or Tea as you need
If you are a flexible, open-minded and dedicated individual, itembase offers interesting opportunities not only in an exciting and challenging industry, but also an enjoyable and open working atmosphere. If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding itembase environment, please submit your online application (including your CV with your possible starting date and salary expectations) at email@example.com
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ROCKITdigital