Divimove is Europe’s industry leader in the online video world, a media company that is part of FremantleMedia and belongs to the RTL Group. Founded in 2012, our multicultural team of more than 100 people creates innovative online video content for leading international brands. Additionally, Divimove manages the largest social influencer network in Europe with over 1,200 partners in France, Italy, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland and Spain. At Divimove you can find creatives, thinkers and doers from more than 20 different nations.
We collaborate as a team to shape the future of online video. We develop sustainable entertainment careers that enable social influencers to become an own brand across all digital platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat.
- In-house online video creative agency ‘Brandboost by Divimove’ enables brands to boost their business with the power of online video.
- ‘Divimove Network’ enables social influencers to turn their passion into a profession.
- ‘Divimove Media’ develops artists of a new generation, releases music, books and organizes live events.
VideoDays - Europe's biggest gathering of social influencers is also part of Divimove. The event attracts more than 15,000 visitors.
Our headquarters in Berlin are accompanied by our offices in exciting cities such as Amsterdam, Milan, Madrid and Paris.
Back Office Assistant (f/m)
As a Back Office Assistant you will support the bookkeeping at Divimove. You will be responsible for collecting invoices and credit notes. In addition, you will create invoices for our clients to make sure payments are received in a timely manner. Next to that, you will be responsible for the employee cost declarations and provide support with our office’s travel bookings & purchase orders. Furthermore, you will have the responsibility to make sure financial processes are followed and improved where necessary. Does this sound like an exciting challenge for you? Then become part of a young, dynamic team and actively assist with the bookkeeping at Divimove.
• A higher vocational education degree.
• First experience in the field of bookkeeping.
• Good English and preferably good German language skills.
• You have a structured and detailed way of working.
• Good communication skills and a hands-on mentality.
• You possess excellent MS-Office skills.
What you can expect?
- An exciting challenge in an extraordinary multicultural work environment
- Be part of Europe’s industry leader in the online video world
- The chance to develop your own ideas and bring them to life
- Unique projects and working with great and highly demanded products such as online video
- Playing a key role in expanding and leading the operations
To apply for this job please send your CV, cover letter and reference (s) to Anna Schuller, job (at) divimove.com, and let us know your first possible starting date.