We are Legal One – a fast growing legal tech startup in the heart of Berlin. It is important to us that legal services are tailor made, affordable, and can be used by anyone, anytime.
Our team consists of experienced entrepreneurs and experts in the fields of product management, technology, business intelligence, performance marketing and legal. Together we work on creating and optimizing next-generation legal services.
If you are exceptionally motivated and want to develop yourself further both professionally and personally in a friendly, cooperative work environment, then we’re looking forward to hearing from you. To continue growing as a company we are looking for a Auszubildenden Fachinformatiker Anwendungsentwicklung Backend (m/f)
What you will do
● You will actively participate in our software engineering teams and solve real problems - don’t worry about solving theoretical problems that no one encounters in real world
● We will prepare you for any software engineering job by giving you the possibility to switch between our different teams, participate in SCRUM processes, work together with our product owners, and take care of production issues
● You will be holding internal meetings about how to improve our processes by applying new technologies
● You want to work in a challenging, fast-moving environment which allows you to solve real problems from day 1
● You are dedicated, communicative, team oriented and you have the enthusiasm to see how your code has an effect on the whole company
● You can communicate in English
What we offer
● Usage of state-of- the-art technologies/methologies such as PHP7.1 / go based microservices, Docker / Kubernetes, Prometheus
● An ambitious and challenging job in a successful startup
● Regular feedback as well as support and help with all questions
● A steep learning curve and cross-departmental insights
● Great creative leeway for your ideas
● A solid and central position with a competitive salary and education budget
● A modern workspace in our loft in Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin (10 minutes away from Alexanderplatz)
● Spectacular team events
Up for the challenge?
We look forward to receiving your convincing application (resume, explanation of private projects - we don’t need a cover letter) via firstname.lastname@example.org including your availability, salary expectations, and an answer to the question: What challenges do you face in (micro-)service- oriented environments?
● Please note that we will discard your application if you are not answering the microservice question.