bei Stylight GmbH in München
We are looking for a dedicated Android developer to shape the future of shopping and inspiration on mobile. We’re a fashion and lifestyle company but you won’t have to wear the latest Karl Lagerfeld. A hoodie or your favorite Google I/O shirt will do just fine. You don’t need to love fashion, but you should have a passion for fashionable code.
- Play a leading role in our mobile engineering team and impact the way users perceive our content.
- Enjoy what you do, and be willing to learn new technologies.
- Together with our designers and UX researchers, you provide new features to our users with an outstanding user experience on every device.
- Keep up to date with latest standards, features and trends in Android development and make fundamental decisions about the Android app architecture.
- Bring your best practices, challenge the status quo and set things in motion.
- You care about shipping high quality software.
- You think in fragments.
- Android Performance Patterns is your favourite TV show.
- You are interested in more than just the coding side of an app - for example UX, design and daily installs.
- You are familiar with the terms user acquisition, retention and engagement.
- You don’t test in production like Chuck Norris. You have experience in Agile environments (and think that waterfalls should only be a selfie background).
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, thus are able to clearly articulate your point in architectural decisions made together with the team.
- The mobile team is an international and cross-functional team of software engineers, UX designers, user research and marketing managers.
- We’re building the next big thing in mobile shoppable inspiration for Android and iOS.
- We’re always keen to try out new technologies and tools that enable us to build better products.
- We do 2 weeks sprints, visualize our tasks on analog boards and do pair-programming.
Why Join Stylight?
- Stylight is #1 Meetup organizer in Munich, and deeply involved in the local tech community.
- We organize daho.am, our own annual developer conference. Top-notch speakers and over 400 attendees.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up: You’ll do your first deploy to production during your first week.
- We’ll give you a personal development budget, to go to conferences, buy books and grow with us.
- International and diverse workplace: 44% non-German and 65% female.
- We have one of the best office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany).
- Experience Munich: Our office is in the city-center, and just a 10 minutes walk from the nearest biergarten.
- For more information check out: http://tech.stylight.com/
Sounding good? Then do not hesitate and apply today. Your contact: Noemi Neuhaus
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ROCKITdigital