Ad Operations Manager (f/m)
bei Divimove GmbH in Berlin
Divimove is Europe’s industry leader in the online video world, a media company that is part of FremantleMedia and belongs to the RTL Group. Founded in 2012, our multicultural team of more than 100 people creates innovative online video content for leading international brands. Additionally, Divimove manages the largest social influencer network in Europe with over 1,200 partners in France, Italy, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland and Spain. At Divimove you can find creatives, thinkers and doers from more than 20 different nations.
We collaborate as a team to shape the future of online video. We develop sustainable entertainment careers that enable social influencers to become an own brand across all digital platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat.
- In-house online video creative agency ‘Brandboost by Divimove’ enables brands to boost their business with the power of online video.
- ‘Divimove Network’ enables social influencers to turn their passion into a profession.
- ‘Divimove Media’ develops artists of a new generation, releases music, books and organizes live events.
Our headquarters in Berlin are accompanied by our offices in exciting cities such as Amsterdam, Milan, Madrid and Paris.
Ad Operations Manager (f/m)
As our Ad Operations Manager you will be responsible for setting up and maintaining our video-advertising solution, uploading new campaigns and delivering reports. The team you will be part of, is a relatively new division within Divimove where you will fill in a key role in securing flawless delivery of advertising campaigns, drive improvements in order to ensure our customers satisfaction and educate stakeholders internally about the advertising possibilities we can offer. You will work closely with our Business Development Team which develops online video strategies, influencer marketing campaigns and branded content across platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat. You will have the ownership of the delivery on these channels through our AdWords account and DFP server as well as the responsibility for setting up our technical infrastructure and being the primary escalation contact during troubleshooting and trafficking phases. Do you want to join our team? Are you up for playing an essential role to build up a new international team of performance marketing specialists? You have gathered experiences in video-advertising and are aware of the special handling, preferably through AdWords or/and the DFP adserver of Google? Then you might be the right candidate to become part of our story!
Skills and Qualifications required
- Experience in ad operations and trafficking with a strong understanding of implementation factors and quality assurance best practices
- Affinity with marketing in online video channels (YouTube etc.)
- Strong communicator and comfortable partnering with all levels internally and externally
- Advanced AdWords and Excel knowledge
- Extraordinary customer orientation
- Performance-driven and mindset of an entrepreneurial self-starter, you easily take initiative
- Very good English and preferably Italian language skills (German is a plus)
- Leadership experience is a plus
What you can expect
- An exciting challenge in an extraordinary multicultural work environment
- Be part of Europe’s industry leader in the online video world
- The chance to develop your own ideas and bring them to life
- Unique projects and working with great and highly demanded products such as online video
To apply for this job please send your CV, cover letter and reference (s) to Anna Schuller, job (at) divimove.com, and let us know your first possible starting date.
Please send us your application in English only.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf ROCKITdigital