Episerver connects digital commerce and digital marketing to help organizations create unique digital experiences for their customers, with measurable business results. The Episerver Digital Experience Cloud™ combines content, commerce, multi-channel marketing and predictive analytics in a single platform to work full-circle for businesses online – from intelligent optimization and lead-generation through to conversion and repeat business – with unprecedented ease-of-use.
Founded in 1994, we have several international branches. In our modern office in the centre of Berlin, we offer excellent working conditions and an appreciative corporate culture. Would you like to work in an international, dynamic environment with plenty of room for personal development? Then we should get to know each other!
As Account Manager (m/f/d) you are responsible for the development of business with a focus on existing clients. You will be part of a sales department in our Berlin Office (home-office possible), where your overall goal is to ensure the continued growth of Episerver, this by focusing on finding new business opportunities in existing customers. Furthermore, you possess the ability to switch between large, long-term relationships to less quick contacts.
As Account Manager you will
- Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and quotas, and build new revenue streams through the expansion and growth of the business relationships with existing clients
- Work with customers to understand and identify their objectives and needs while aligning our products and services where opportunities exist
- Responsible for the sale of Cloud solutions, software licenses, Managed and professional services
- Strive to increase market share and support sales & marketing programs, bids & other customer requirements to grow sales & strengthen relationships
- Achieve/exceed sales quota through a consultative and analytical sales approach
- Communicate the value proposition and Return on Investment (ROI) to perspective customers
- Develop and manage sales cycle to analyze and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas
- Thoroughly understands and significantly influences the customer’s decision-making process and leads the customer to positive decisions
- Perform sales presentations/demonstrations to match products with identified needs
- Software solution sales experience
- Demonstrated hunter
- Experience selling software solutions that could include CMS, eCommerce, eMail Marketing, Campaign Management or Online Marketing,
- Proven Mid-market to enterprise sales experience
- Hands on mentality, customer centric thinking and excellent Value Seller
- Experience building a sales pipeline and positioning business to close
- Must be comfortable working at all levels of an organization
- Proven track record closing sales in multiple industries
- Independent thinker, with good judgment skills and proven track record in problem solving
- Excellent presentation skills, business writing skills and oral communication skills
- Must be capable of balancing general prospecting requirements, fulfilling customer needs and meeting company expectation and goals
- Fluent in German and English
- Permanent contract
- Free public transport ticket or a free company parking lot
- International work environment, collaborating with colleagues in the USA, UK, Sweden, Vietnam and more countries
- Very bright and generous office space in the heart of Berlin with two rooftop terraces
- The ability to shape your work through your curiosity and expertise
- Regular team and company events
- Creative break opportunities: Kitchen to cook, table tennis and Super Nintendo
- Free Bio fruit bags and all kinds of cool and hot beverages
- Free (S) or discounted (M/L/XL) membership in the Urban Sports Club
Are you interested?
Please submit your application documents directly via our candidate system, including information to your desired starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Our HR Recruiting Team will be happy to answer any questions you may have by phone: +49 30 76 80 78 261